Request Maintenance

How Can We Help You?


In case of an emergency, please use the resources below

Main Office:

Plumbing, Heating, or General Maintenance:
Ward Anderson: 715-214-4545

Use your fire extinguisher! If grease fire, only use baking soda or cover with a rug. DO NOT USE WATER ON A GREASE FIRE! If necessary, call 911.

Water Main or Water Heater Burst:
Immediately turn off the water main and then call us. The water main valve is located next to the water meter (normally near the water heater or furnace). Try to contain the water with towels.

No Heat:
Make sure that the thermostat is set correctly. Make sure the heat is set to on, fan is set to auto, temperature is set to the correct temperature, furnace switch is turned on (this is located on or near the furnace), and the panel on the front of the furnace isn't ajar.

Still not working... In mild weather — use a space heater to assist in providing heat until the furnace is repaired, call our office for us to schedule a service man. In severe weather —use a space heater to assist in providing heat, call the emergency numbers above.

Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm:
Immediately leave apartment building or townhome and call the emergency numbers above.

Getting Locked Out:
If you get locked out of your apartment, call Ward Anderson at 715-214-4545. You will receive a bill afterwards for the locksmith services.

Request Maintenance

Fields marked with * are required.

Can we enter your unit without anyone home?


You will receive a response within 24 hours.